Monday, November 13, 2006

ELTON JOHN AND JAKES SHEARS...



JAKE "SCISSOR SISTERS" SHEARS INTERVIEWS SIR ELTON FOR THE GUARDIAN'S MONTHLY MUSIC MAGAZINE "THE OBSERVER". YOU CAN READ THE INTERVIEW HERE. I LOVE ELTON. SURE HIS RECORDS AREN'T WHAT THEY USED TO BE BUT THEY'VE DEFINITELY TAKEN A TURN FOR THE BETTER THESE LAST FEW YEARS AND YOU CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON HIM TO KEEP IT REAL. HE'S A FAGGOTY ASS FAGGOT AND HE DOESN'T APOLOGIZE ONE IOTA. AS FOR JAKE SHEARS, I'LL HAVE TO ADMIT THAT I PLANNED ON NOT HAVING THE LATEST SCISSOR SISTERS' RELEASE BUT I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO RESIST IT'S CHARMS.


P.S. I STAND BY MY EARLIER STATEMENT THAT JOANNA NEWSOM IS SHITE. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SAY THAT ROBBIE'S "RUDEBOX" IS A SERIOUS CONTENDER FOR A BLOG CALLED BOADWEE'S YEAR END TOP TEN LIST. WHAT AN UNEXPECTED SURPRISE! I CAN'T STOP LISTENTING TO IT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home