Friday, January 13, 2006

GUESS WHO'S COMING TO DINNER


CORNY GIRL AT A BLOG CALLED NOWHERE JUST POSTED THE GUEST LIST FOR HER AND MRS. CUB'S IDEAL DINNER PARTY. SHE HAS ASKED FOR MY LIST. I'VE FOLLOWED HER 16 GUESTS MODEL. NOTE THAT I'VE PRETTY MUCH STUCK TO THE 20TH CENTURY. I THINK GUESTS CONFRONTED BY HUGE TECHNOLOGICAL OR SOCIAL ADVANCES WOULD BE TOO FREAKED OUT TO CONVERSE. HERE'S MY LIST:







BRITNEY SPEARS (WE GREW UP IN THE SAME NECK OF THE WOODS)
NICK MCCARTHY OF FRANZ FERDINAND (OH, HE'S VERY CHARMING)
KENNY BEANS (MY HUSBAND)
BOB HOSKINS
PETE DOHERTY
LAUREN LAVERNE
OSCAR WILDE
CLARA BOW
YVES KLEIN
PHILLIP SEYMOUR HOFFMAN
PRINCE CHARLES
JARVIS COCKER
EDIE SEDGEWICK
ROSALIND RUSSELL
TRUMAN CAPOTE
ME

2 Comments:

Blogger Corny said...

Oh I love your party, rosiland russell is an inspired choice. I'd like to party with Lauren laverne, or maybe she could just DJ the afterparty. I'm suprised carl isn't at your table, you could be responsible for the reunion!

8:49 PM

 
Blogger Rock Snob said...

I love the list! And the inclusion of Lauren Laverne!

6:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home