Friday, October 07, 2005

NICKY MC, WHEN ARE YOU COMIN' BACK?


PA050236
Originally uploaded by KEITHBOADWEE.


WELL, WHAT A GREAT "WEEKEND", THOUGH IT FELL MID-WEEK. I REALLY LOVE NICHOLAS MCCARTHY. HE'S A TONIC AND ALWAYS LIFTS MY SPIRITS TREMENDOUSLY! FOR THAT, I THANK YOU, NOODLER! NICK SORTED ME OUT WITH A BIG STACK OF TICKETS SO I WAS ABLE TO TAKE A BUNCH OF STUDENTS WHICH WAS JUST TOO COOL AND ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY. NICK SAID HE WAS AMAZED BY THE CRAZY MOSH PIT THAT THE SFAI UNDERGRADS STARTED AND SAID HE KNEW RIGHT AWAY THAT IT WAS MY BUNCH! TOOK NICK TO TUBESTEAK CONNECTION WHICH I'VE BANGED ON ABOUT HERE ALREADY. IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN, GO!! IT'S ON THURSDAYS AT AUNT CHARLIE'S AND IT'S THE BEST THING IN SAN FRANCISCO BY A MILE. NICK THOUGHT IT WAS BRILLIANT AND WE REALLY MANAGED TO GET OUR GROOVE ON! WE CLOSED THE BAR AND NICK AND I HAD A
FEW BIG HUGS AND SOME KIND WORDS. I FELT A LITTLE SAD AS I WATCHED HIM WALK UP TURK STREET TOWARD THE BUS. I'M REALLY GLAD HE'S IN MY LIFE. I COUNT HIM AMONG MY TRUE FRIENDS. HE'S TOTALLY RELIABLE AND COMES THROUGH FOR ME EVERY TIME. THE BAND IS PROBABLY IN L.A. ALREADY AND CHECKED IN TO THEIR HOTEL AND DOING T.V. AND RADIO STUFF STARTING JUST ABOUT NOW. TONIGHT'S SHOW IS AT THE GREEK AND FRANZ ARE ON TOP FORM. IF YOU CAN MAKE IT, YOU WON'T REGRET IT. THEY'VE REALLY RISEN TO THE CHALLENGE AND THE WHOLE THING HAS BEEN RATCHETED UP A FEW NOTCHES. IT'S PROPER ROCK AND ROLL SPECTACLE AND THEY'RE DOING IT AS WELL AS ANYONE AT THE MOMENT! XO BOADWEE BLOG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home