Friday, August 12, 2005

I'M PISSED OFF TODAY


thefinger
Originally uploaded by KEITHBOADWEE.


YESTERDAY I BLOGGED ABOUT MORMONS. IN RESPONSE, I GOT AN E-MAIL FROM A PRACTICING MORMON I'M ACQUAINTED WITH WHO I RESPECT AS AN INTELLIGENT, THOUGHTFUL PERSON. SO, I DECIDE I'M GOING TO GIVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT AND I EXPRESS TO HIM SOME OF MY CONCERNS ABOUT MORMONS AND THEIR BELIEFS. TWO QUESTIONS THAT I ASKED HIM WERE: ARE MORMONS MISOGYNIST? ARE THEY HOMOMPHOBIC? I THINK HE WAS TRYING TO PUT FORWARD A MODERATE VOICE BUT HIS ANSWERS INCLUDED THESE CHOICE QUOTES:

We do believe in certain gender roles such as the man being the bread winner and the female taking care of the family and bearing children.

The church doctrine is this, homosexual tendencies are not sinful but acting out with homosexual intimacy is.

I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO TAKE THIS AS A PERSONAL DIATRIBE, IT'S NOT INTENDED TO BE, BUT I HAVE TO EXPRESS MY TRUE FEELINGS...

SO, MY HOMOSEXUAL INTIMACY IS "SINFUL"? FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, YOU RELIGIOUS KOOKS. I'M SO GODDAMN TIRED OF THIS SHIT AND I'M SICK OF PEOPLE TREATING ME, THE PEOPLE I LOVE AND MY GAY BROTHERS AND SISTERS LIKE SHIT OR IMPLYING THAT OUR LIVES AND LOVES ARE SINFUL, TAINTED, IMMORAL OR WRONG IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM. AGAIN I SAY, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU.

TODAY IS OF COURSE THE DAY THE LUTHERANS VOTE ON THE ISSUE OF HOMOSEXUAL CLERGY AND IT'S BUSINESS AS USUAL. YEAH, YOU GUYS CAN BE IN THE CHURCH IF YOU'RE CELIBATE AND WE'LL MAKE SOME EXCEPTIONS TO ALLOW GAYS INTO THE CLERGY BUT IT'S A CASE BY CASE SITUATION WITH A BUNCH OF STIPULATIONS, BUT MOSTLY WE DON'T WANT ANY FAGS. WELL, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUI, FUCK YOU. YOU CAN READ ABOUT THIS CRAP HERE.

NOW, I TRY TO KEEP IT POSITIVE HERE BUT WHEN IS THIS SHIT GOING TO STOP? THIS IS A CALL TO ARMS MY LEFT WING BROTHERS AND SISTERS, FIGHT THE MOTHER FUCKIN' POWER!

P.S. WHILE I'M ON A ROLL - LOG CABIN REPUBLICANS, FUCK YOU TOO FOR FUCKING OVER THE REST OF US YOU SELF-LOATHING, HOMOPHOBIC ASSHOLES.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm not a gay
but i know you're fucking pissed cose the government sucks
hasta la vista sempre

12:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm fuckin pissed too, i hate the government more now than i ever have, how can belle-
fuckimpissed off

3:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home